16-15_Into the WILD to bury a friend (sailing syZERO)
16-14_Kodiak, Alaska (sailing syZERO)
Confessions of a SOLO sailor (sailing syZERO)
16-13_Pacific Ocean Crossing - SOLO to Alaska III (sailing syZERO)
16-12_Pacific Ocean Crossing - SOLO to Alaska II
(sailing around the world) 16-11_Pacific Ocean Crossing - SOLO to Alaska (sailing syZERO)
- We decided to kill some time and hopped on a bus to Ukiah this morning.. It’s a lovely little town and they have their pumpkin festival this weekend. BUT.. The storm we are hiding from send lots of rain to northern California and yesterday it was raining cats and dogs here.. so the festival was...
- a new episode is online Aloha, when I was in Seward I timed it perfectly to be there for the 4th of July Festival and saw the runners competing in the Mount Marathon Race. Impressive how fast they run up the 3022 ft high mountain.. click here for more Info’s on the Race http://mmr.seward.com/for-racer/course/ So...
- Ahoy, our plan to sail for either Bodega Bay or San Francisco failed or is on hold at the moment. We had only very light winds and took longer than estimated. Now that the Storm, we were running from, turned out to be a Typhon with forecasted windspeeds up to 45-50 kn and waves over...
- Ahoy, after an extraordinary time in Coos bay with our new friends Toni &Niki I’m standing in front of the blue heron restaurant to get some wifi for the last weather forecast before we leave this awesome place and point ZERO s bow south. This little City welcomed us with so much Aloha and it’s...
- Ahoy, The passage started quite rough but with every mile we sailed south it smoothed out and when we arrived at Coos Bay the conditions on the bar were easy. We tried to sail as fast as possible because the next storm was already on its way. This huge low pressure would have locked us...
(Visited 30,436 times, 9 visits today)